Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, September 28, 2013

13-14 Sep 2013 - Jerlene's 1st camping

Jerlene went for her 1st camping today.  It's a two days camp, which means she'll will be staying a night out from home.  I will miss her tonight and she told me she'll miss me too.  She gave me a big hug before I left the childcare centre.

This camp is organized by Camp Challenge!  The campsite is at Sembawang.  There were many activities during these two days for the kids.  They had learnt to be independent by preparing their own meal and washing their own dishes.  According to Jerlene, they even made their own salad.

We went to the campsite to pick her up at about 3pm on the 2nd day.  We were surprised to see so many kids went for the camp because only 4 from Jerlene's class went.  According to the teachers, the responses from other schools were much much better.  Anyway, Jerlene said she enjoyed the camp very much and would like to go again if there's another opportunity.

Below is Jerlene's Certificate of Achievement for attending the camp!

No comments: